Grant for Master Degree: The Gen foundation offer grant to international students who wishes to further their studies in any UK university. The grant is for 2020 – 2021 academic year under Master degree programme in eligible courses.
The Gen Foundation is registered with the Charity Commission, with the aim of enhancing the importance of cross-cultures between Japan and the rest of the world in today’s global society. The Foundation is supporting those who excel in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
Sponsoring Organisation: Gen Foundation, UK
Level/Field of Study: Master degree programme in the areas of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
Eligible Countries: All international Students
More posts from the author:
- International Joint MSc programme in Germany
- Africa Master Scholarship Programme in Netherlands
- Scholarships For Masters At University of Twente
Eligibility for the Grant For Master Degree
To be eligible for a Gen Foundation grant, an applicant:
- Must study and/or research in the field of natural sciences, in particular food sciences/technology.
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The Foundation does not support undergraduates, short-term training, conferences, seminars, or thesis writing. Such applications will not be considered.
Before applying for the Gen Foundation grant, you are strongly recommended to check whether you are eligible to apply.
The application form must be completed in English and submitted with all of the supporting documents listed below no later than 28th February 2020.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Download a copy of the application form here: 2020 Application Form
- Prepare the following documentation:One complete application form
– Refer to page 5 of the application form before completion
– Typed applications only; handwritten applications will not be considered
– English only
- One recent passport-sized photograph
– Attached to application form
– Portraits will not be accepted
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
– English only
- TWO original and signed letters of reference
– English or Japanese
– Not photocopied
– Not scanned
– Not emailed
- Evidence of acceptance by an organisation/institution
– Evidence of a conditional letter is acceptable
– Photocopied or Original3. Post the application form and all supporting documents to the following address.Applications should arrive no later than 28th of February 2020:The Administrator
The Gen Foundation
London EC3V 3ND
Please try to send all of the above documents together with your application.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
To learn more about this grant visit the official website – Gen Foundation Grant For Master Degree in UK.