Google offers an internship opportunity for graduate students in Ghana. The internship is on Research and Machine Intelligence. Google strive for the the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and are looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join our team.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom/work) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence/Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
More internship opportunities:
Intents of the Internship
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Relevant work experience, including internships, full time industry experience or as a researcher in a lab.
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
For the application for the internship, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English.
To learn more about the internship and its application visit >>> Google Research Internship in Ghana.