The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to outstanding students for Master programmes in Flanders and Brussels. The programme aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as a top study destination for the international students.
Applications will be accepted from all Flemish universities, Schools of Arts and the Antwerp Maritime Academy. These participating universities includes:
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Antwerp Maritime Academy
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus University College Brussels
- University College Ghent
- PXL University College
- LUCA School of Arts
- Sint Lucas Antwerpen – School of Arts (Karel de Grote University College)
Level/Fields of Study: Masters Degree Programmes in any eligible course offered at participating Flemish Institutions except preparatory programmes, bridging programmes or distance learning.
More scholarships posts:
- International Scholarship at University Canada West
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
- Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA
The total budget available for the Master Mind Scholarships programme 2020-2021 is €400.000. It is estimated that 30 international students can benefit from the Master Mind Scholarships.
- The scholarship is for all students from any country.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential with a Grade Point Average of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The student should have a good knowledge of the English language with an overall band score of minimum 7.0 on the IELTS test, a minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test, or a C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Students who apply for a Master programme at a School of Arts should have at least an overall band score of minimum 6.5 on the IELTS test, a minimum total score of 90 on the TOEFL test or a B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Application is to be made by the following steps:
- Applicants are to submits their application to the Host institution before deadline.
- The Host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating the candidate’s application file in the Mobility-Online tool.
- The applicant receives an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying him/her of being preselected for a Master Mind scholarship.
- The applicant registers in the Mobility-Online tool and completes his/her application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
Application Deadline: 30 April, 2020, though this varies.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official website >>> Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships.