The Griffith University, Australia is offering “Griffith Remarkable Scholarship” for exceptional students applying for either undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at the university. The scholarship is for the 2020 – 2021 academic session aimed to assist international students for studies in Australia.
Sponsoring University: Griffith University, Australia.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries: All students from any country are eligible for the scholarships.
More scholarship posts:
- UNSW International Scholarships Study in Australia
- Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship
- Australian Government Awards Scholarships For African Students
Benefit of the Scholarship
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of required for either undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
To apply for the scholarship, applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF). Postgraduate coursework applicants must have a minimum GPA in undergraduate studies of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.5 on a 7.0 scale.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
The required steps towards application for the scholarship is as follows:
- Application for an admission on eligible chosen course at the university.
- Completion of scholarship application with upload of personal statement by the appplicant.
- Assessment of the Personal Statement by the university panel. The Personal Statement should address why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7 August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 August.
Official Scholarship Website: Griffith Remarkable Scholarship in Australia.