The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. The scholarship is aimed to aid international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
Level/Fields of Study: Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programme in any eligible discipline offered by the participating institutions. Visit – list of Participating Research Institutions and Participating Universities of Applied Science, to see the participating institutions and universities.
Who to Apply? All students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Benefits of Holland Scholarship
The scholarship worth €5,000. Please be informed that this is not a full-tuition scholarship. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
For your interest see:
- Clarendon Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Oxford
- Fully Funded Scholarship University Canada West
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
How To Apply
Interested applicants are to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice. This application must be made before 1 February, 2020 or 1 May, 2020.
For application visit – Holland Scholarship for Non-European Students