Informatics Institute of Technology through the Informatics Group in collaboration with the Ministry of Education Sri Lanka and the leading Industry partners offer selected candidates an opportunity of receiving a scholarship to follow a prestigious British Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Business Management.
Selected scholars will follow BEng/BSc degrees at IIT campus, offered by the University of Westminster, UK. The duration of the programme is 5 years and the programme will be conducted completely free of charge.
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to be employed as a full time interns in leading companies in Sri Lanka and will be paid a monthly allowance by the respective organization.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate Degree Programme.
More scholarship posts:
- L-EARN for Impact Scholarship
- Australia Awards Scholarships, 2020
- Nexford University Global Leaders Scholarship
- 100% free degree from IIT Campus.
- Bachelor’s degree certificate from the University of Westminster.
- Opportunity to work in a reputed company as an intern.
- Free 3 months induction programme prior to the degree.
- Opportunity to engage in all extracurricular activities at IIT.
- Free library facilities at IIT Campus.
- Graduate with 5 years of experience in the relevant industry.
- High demand for InfoSchol graduates with higher salary scales.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Must have G.C.E. O/L with credit Passes for mathematics and English,
- Should be G.C.E. A/L: 3 passes or above for main subjects in any stream.
The application for the infoschol 2020 can be dowloaded via the official website. Application is to be completed and be sent via email to email@example.com . Or it can be sent via registered post to the address – INFORMATICS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, 57, Ramakrishna Road, Colombo 06.
Application Deadline: 29th February, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official scholarship website – Informatics Institute of Technology Scholarships in Sri Lanka.