The International Ambassador Scholarship recognises and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
Level/Field of Study: Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship award is up to 100 in number and amounts up to £5,000 tuition fee discount for the first year of study.
More scholarship posts:
- Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship
- Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
- JFUNU Scholarships for PhD in Sustainability Science
Applicants must be:
- An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2020. This means that you must have already applied for a course of study at this university and you must have already received an official offer from one of our admissions officers.
- A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London. The deadline for the intakes are as follows:
- 5pm GMT on 28 November 2019 for the January 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 30 March 2020 for the May 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 1 July 2020 for the September 2020 intake
To learn more about the sholarship visit official website – International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London.