International Full-Time MSc Research Scholarships at University of Malta: The University of Malta calls for applications for a full-time MSc student research project entitled “Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications” (BioSA).
The scholarship is funded by the FUSION R&I Technology Development Programme 2018. The project is coordinated by the Department of Metallurgy & Materials Engineering and the project leader is Professor Ing. Joseph Buhagiar.
The University of Malta seeks to attract top quality students from countries outside the European Union/EEA for whom the University’s Master by research programmes may be beyond their financial reach
Sponsoring University: University of Malta.
Level/Field of Study: Master Degree Research Programme for students in the following areas of study – Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject. On the other hand, applicants should be ready to embark on a full-time MSc in Anatomy by research with the Faculty of Medicine & Surgery in order to perform cytotoxicity, bacterial and small animal testing on biodegradable iron-based implant prototypes
Eligible Countries: All International Students
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- UNSW International Scholarships Study in Australia
- Skoll MBA Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK
- 2020/2021 Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship at Federal Scholarship Board
Benefit of International MSc Research Scholarships
- This scholarship shall provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year. The bench fees will be set at €0 since the consumables required will be covered by the project fund.
- Tuition fee waivers of up to 100 per cent shall be awarded to deserving students. The fee waiver will apply for the normal duration of the programme being followed.
For further information on fee waiver scholarships visit –Tuition Waiver Scholarships.
Applicants must be in possession or about to finish a degree in, Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject.
Must meet the entry requirements set out by the University of Malta and the conditions for enroling in the MSc programme
Must present an internationally recognized English Language proficiency certificate at the required level
Interested and eligible candidates should submit the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- letter of application,
- a copy of their curriculum vitae,
- copies of their certificates and contact details (including e-mail address) of two referees.
Application Deadline: 9th December 2019.
Note: International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
For more information on the scholarship visit International MSc Research Scholarships at University of Malta.