The University of Cambridge, UK offers scholarships to international students within and outside EU for postgraduate degree programme in any eligible courses of choice offered in the university. Students who are to apply for these scholarships are to show outstanding academic record and ready to work towards achieving more in the chosen field of study.
Level/Field of Study:
- Master in Humanities or Social Sciences, History or historical studies
- PhD Programme in Physical Sciences, Engineering or Mathematics.
For your interest see:
Number of Scholarships: Three(3) scholarships are awarded. These and their benefits include –
The Albert Goh and Elizabeth Coupe Scholarship
- Up to £4,000 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in the Humanities or Social Sciences.
The Gurnee Hart Scholarship
- Up to £8,000 for a one year course.
- One year Masters applicant in History or historical studies.
The Embiricos Trust Scholarship
- Up to £13,500 per academic year for 3 years maximum.
- First year PhD applicant in Physical Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Greek, Greek Cypriot or British nationality or descent.
How To Apply
Interested Students are to first enroll for either master or PhD degree programme at the university. During admission application, the following documents will be required: CV, transcripts, and recent academic reference together with their scholarship application form. You are to submit these document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 3 December 2020 or 7 January , 2021.
For more information on these scholarships see –