KPMG is inviting applications from suitably qualified young graduates who wish to be part of the KPMG working environment for a Graduate Trainee Programme 2020-2021. The KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme is aimed at recent graduates who have completed or about to complete their national youth service programme.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of Second Class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of Second Class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
To apply for the KPMG Trainee Programme visit the company’s website – KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020-2021.