LEAP Africa offers innovative leadership and work-readiness programmes for youth with the primary aim of equipping them to live productively, lead ethically and motivate them to deliver positive change in their communities by either championing community development efforts or building sustainable social enterprises.
Are you a Youth Corp member(Batch C) posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria? Are you passionate about leadership and Youth development.
Do you have demonstrable experience as a leader? Are you looking of for a platform to channel your passion and be a contribute your part to positive development in your community? Leap Africa is an opportunity ground for you to develop this passionate skill and expand your career opportunity.
More Internship opportunities:
- Young Professional Program (YPP)
- Google AI Residency Program For Young Graduates, 2020
- IBM Great Minds Student Internships
Programmes intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
- Project/Project Identification and Management
- Conceptualization skills
- Research and writing skills
- Facilitation and Stakeholder Management skills
Communications Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills:
- Graphics design skills
- Copy writing and editing skills
- Social Media Marketing skills
Administrative Intern – Candidate must posses and demonstrate the following skills
- Accounting skills
- Good organizational skills and attentive to details
- Good negotiation and Customer service skills
To learn more about the internship visit official website – Leap Africa Internship Programme.