The University of Leeds, UK is offering the Liberty Scholarship to all international students. The scholarships provides a partial tuition waiver fee for students applying for a taught master’s cousre in the School of Law for the 2020 – 2021 academic year.
Level/ Field of Study: Master Degree Programme in Law.
Eligible Countries: International students
More scholarship posts:
- Dean’s Merit Awards at University of Nevada, Reno in USA
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
- Al Qasimi Foundation’s PhD Research Grants, 2020
Benefits of the Liberty Scholarship
The university provides up to ten partial-fee scholarships with worth of £5,000 towards international fees for the successful students.
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Law Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Law.
- Be classed as “international” for fee purposes.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, interested students are required to apply for a master degree programme in Law at the university. After being offered admission, are to download and complete the scholarship application form.
You are also to upload the following documents : Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official scholarship website – Liberty Scholarship At University of Leeds,UK.