Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering – is part of Common European Master’s Course in Biomedical Engineering (CEMACUBE) initiated under the Erasmus Mundus Programme 2009-2013 of the European Commission.
The programme is currently running as a CEMACUBE EIT Innovation & Entrepreneurship Master’s under the EIT Health label. EIT Health is a knowledge and Innovation Community established by the European Institute for Innovation & Technology (EIT), and independent EU body set up to promote innovation and entrepreneurship across Europe.
The goal of CEMACUBE is to prepare students from Europe and outside Europe to improve health care by applying Biomedical Engineering. Thus, a consortium of 6 universities joins their knowledge and specific expertise into a 2-year European Master’s in Biomedical Engineering.
Level of Study: Masters Degree Programme
Number of Scholarships: Up to 8 Scholarships
Benefits of Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering
The scholarship has a total value of up to max 17.000 euro (differs each year!) and is for the full 24 months of the programme and contributes towards the costs of accommodation, living and travel between partner universities.
For your interest see:
- University of Toronto Canada Scholarship Awards
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship at University of Toronto
Eligibility for Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering
For admission with a scholarship, you need to meet the following criteria:
- A BSc in Biomedical, chemical, electronical or mechanical engineering, or applied physics. In detail the Bachelor program must demonstrate that the following criteria are attained.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry.
- Applying, integrating knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry.
- The capability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and in verbal form.
- An ability to conduct scientific research individually on a distinct, well described topic.
- An ability to design products that can solve problems in a systematic way.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to complete and submit there application before deadline. After the deadline only complete Application packages will be taken into account for selection.
The application for the both admission and scholarship are to be done via Application Portal.
For more information on the programme and scholarship visit Master Scholarships in Biomedical Engineering