The University College Dublin, in partnership with Micheal Smurfit Graduate Business School, offers the MBA full-time scholarship to international students. The scholarship will be awarded to an academically exceptional student who has demonstrated leadership and impact achievements in their career to date.
Level/Field of Study: Masters degree programme in Business Administration (MBA).
Eligible Countries: Students from Central and Eastern Europe which includes – Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Austria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia.
More scholarships posts:
- Margaret Bennett Scholarship For African Students
- PTDF Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
- Scholarships at Cyprus West University, Turkey
Benefits of the MBA Scholarships
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees with provision of study allowance.
- Applicant must come from any of the eligible country.
- Must have an outstanding academic performance.
- Must demonstrate great leadership qualities.
- Must be fluent in English Language.
Interested applicant are to first enroll for MBA programme at the university. here is no separate application process for this scholarship. All successful applicants for the mba full-time are automatically considered. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The scholarship may be awarded prior to the closing date to an exceptional candidate. Early application is recommended.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit the official scholarship website – MBA Scholarships At University College Dublin, Ireland.