Rome Business School Nigeria offer a Merit Based Partial Scholarships to highly motivated Nigerian for a Master’s Degree Programme at the institution for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Rome Business School Nigeria has is own unique qualities. Structured with a welcoming environment with well spread economies and market techniques. The School provides unique courses on Business Management and business-oriented social media usage.
Level of Study: Postgraduate Degree
Who are to Apply? Only Nigerians
For your interest see:
- Engineering Master Scholarships by CWF Hamilton and Co Ltd At The University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Mechanical Engineering Scholarships at University of South Florida, USA
Benefits of the Merit Based Partial Scholarships
The merit-based, partial scholarships, worth up to 20% of a candidate’s tuition fee, to exceptional students who are highly motivated and have demonstrated excellence in one or more areas throughout their selection process.
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- The applicant must be applying for the postgraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject areas at the Rome Business School Nigeria for the academic year 2020-2021.
How To Apply
Students who wishes to taken for the scholarship must first enroll in a master degree programme offered at the institute. After successful admission, the applicant will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the motivation statement why they should be considered for a partial award, the statement should clearly demonstrate: your professional goals and ambitions and why you should be awarded a partial award over other candidates.
- Language Requirements: If English is not their first language, they will need to prove their fluency during the selection interview.
For more information and application visit Merit Based Partial Scholarships At Rome Business School Nigeria.