University of Twente Scholarships For Masters: The University of Twente, Netherlands offers scholarship to excellent students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a Master’s programme at the university. The scholarship aims to finance students for Research honours, Design honours and help groom world class leaders.
Level/Field of Study: Master degree programme in the following courses –
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Internet Science & Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are available.
Eligible Countries: Students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries including African students.
More posts from the Author:
- International Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds in UK
- UNSW International Scholarships Study in Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarships in Australia, 2020
Benefits of University of Twente Scholarship
- The scholarships provide an opportunity to become one of the promising UT students.
- They have value worth the sum of € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. If you have applied for a two-year programme, the following are applicable:
- Students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year to cover the expenses of the second year. However, the scholarship will only be continued during the second year when students meet the process requirements for the UTS which are:
You must have obtained:
- An average grade of 7 (out of 10) at the end of the third quartile of the first year
- At least 50% of European Credits at the end of the third quartile of the first year
Also have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
In order to be eligible for a the University of Twente Scholarship, you should meet all the requirements below
- Application for an UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- You have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programmes starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September). Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- You must have a student number.
- You have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate programme;
- You comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- You are not eligible for a Dutch study loan;
- The University Twente Scholarship is a scholarship for excellent students. Typically this means that you belong to the best 5 to 10 percent of your class
To start application for the scholarship, applicant must have been offered an admission into the University of Twente. This application is specifically for Master degree programme. Application must be completed on or before deadline.
For Round 1:
- Application form opens per 15 October 2019, 09.00 CET
- Application forms closes per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
For Round 2:
- Application form opens per 1 February 2020, 16.00 CET
- Application form closes per 1 May 2020, 16.00 CET (for programmes starting September 2020)
To learn more about this scholarship visit University of Twente Scholarships For Masters.