The University of Oxford, UK is offering scholarships for Master degree in Business Administration. The scholarships is for all international students who wishes to further their studies in UK.
Level/Field of Studies: MBA in Business Administration.
Who are to apply? International and UK students.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The scholarship is fully funded. It covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme as well as partial living expenses, up to an additional £14,777.
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- DRD Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans
- International Honors Scholarships at Berkeley College
- Candidates for this scholarships are to demonstrate the following :
- Enterpreneurial Skills: Be able to identify an opportunity and work towards developing it profitably.
- Be able to create impact with a focus on system change by addressing unjust system and practices in the business space.
- Be able to display enterpreneurial qualities with willingness to solved a problem arising from a business unit.
- Be able to demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
- Be able to demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
How To Apply
The first step toward application for this scholarships is to connect with Skoll Centre to register your interest in the scholarship. The application is in three stage in which one of the stages involves submitting your Skoll Scholarship Essay. At each stages of the application, the candidate will be receiving a confirmation text notifying you of the next application stage, till been fully accepted for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020.
For further information and application visit Skoll MBA Scholarships at University of Oxford, UK