The Oxford-Arlan Hamilton & Earline Butler Sims Scholarship is target to international students applying for undergraduate study at the Oxford University, United Kingdom for the academic year of 2021 -2022 session. The programme is funded by the generosity of Arlan Hamilton, an international entrepreneur assisting underrepresented business founders.
Level/ Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programme in any of the following course – see course lists.
Eligible Countries: For UK and Black African and Caribbean students.
More scholarship posts:
- UEA International Development Scholarships
- World Citizen Talent Scholarships At Netherlands
- A.B Duke Scholarship Program At Duke University, USA
- The scholarship’s duration is 3 – 4 years depending on the length of course offered by the student.
- It covers the tuition fee and living cost with provision of internship grant of up £3,000 which will be available during the scholar’s course.
- Applicant must be a UK resident or of Black African or Caribean heritage.
- It is only available to new students applying for undergraduate studies.
- Must have evidence of academic performance and achievement.
How to Apply
Interested students are to make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course and successful in gaining a place for entry in 2020. The application form and guidance notes for 2020 entry will be made available on university page in spring 2020.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official website – The Oxford-Arlan Hamilton & Earline Butler Sims Scholarship.