The University of Alberta is offering International Undergraduate Student Bursary. It is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president.
Level/Field of Study: Undergraduate Programme in discipline offered at the University.
Who are to Apply? All International Undergraduate Students
Benefits of the Undergraduate Student Bursary
The International Undergraduate Student Bursary is a non-repayable grant paid directly into students’ financial customer accounts to pay outstanding tuition.
At the time of application, applicants must:
- Be an international student in an undergraduate program leading to a degree at the University of Alberta
- Be eligible to register in Fall 2019 term and was registered in the previous winter term (Winter 2019)
- Be currently paying international student differential fees
- Be in their 3rd or 4th year of study
- Have satisfactory academic standing
- Have a valid study permit
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Be available for an interview with an International Student Advisor, July 29 – August 16, 2019
- Students have not previously received the IUSB
How To Apply
Interested students are to login into The Application for Financial Support and click “Apply” under the the international Undergraduate Student Bursary section. You are advised to read carefully and provide answers to all the required questions.
Application Deadline: 4th August, 2019.
For more information and application visit Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Alberta in Canada