The UNICEF Internship Programme offers eligible students the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF’s work. UNICEF is active in various functional areas related to its mandate, which can be categorized in three major pillars: Programme and Policy, External Relations and Operations.
To be considered for an internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
– Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to is required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office; and
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which that you will report to.
- Individuals must demonstrate excellent academic performance through recent university or institution records.
- Additional consideration will be given to any past professional experience.
Other Internship Opportunities:
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted through the online e-recruitment system. To apply for an internship, open the internship advertisement page and click on the “Apply” button found at the bottom.
To see list of available internship click here.
To learn more about UNICEF Employment opportunities and internships visit official website – UNICEF Internship Programme.