Université Paris-Saclay aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Level/Field of Study: All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is €10,000 per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
More scholarship posts:
- University College London Scholarships
- Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust PhD Scholarship
- Erasmus University Holland Scholarship, 2020
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. However, being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship. Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship.
To learn more about the scholarship visit – Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarships.