The University of Bologna, Italy offers study grant to international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2020/21. The study grants and the tuition fee waivers are assigned on the basis of SAT and GRE, for one academic year.
Level/Field of Study: First, Single, and Second Cycle Degree Programmes offered at the University.
The study grant worth the sum of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2) and with a tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
More scholarships posts:
- International Students’ Scholarships at University of Maryland Baltimore, USA
- A – Z of Oxford University Scholarships for International Students, 2020
- Nexford University Global Leaders Scholarship
You can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- you are in possession of (or about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree programme, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well;
- you will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
– if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT test;
– if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE test.
- you are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
Before applying for the study grant, you are required to read the 2020/21 Call for Applications (GRE) or 2020/21 Call for Applications (SAT) and visit the official website to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
To learn more about the study grant visit the official website – University of Bologna Study Grants for International Students.