The University of Sydney, Australia offers scholarship to support outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree Programme.
Country: International students.
More scholarship posts:
Benefits of the Scholarship
There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
To be eligible for the scholarship, student must:
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Before applying for the scholarship, applicants are required to read the application guide found in the pdf format here >>> Application Guide. The application for the scholarship is to be done online by filling >>> the Online Application Form.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is already on since 8th July, 2020. Its closing date is 30th September, 2020.