The University of Warwick, UK offers the Warwick Alumni scholarships to academically enthusiastic and outstanding international students. The programme aim to fund international students who lack funds to finance their studies via the university. This scholarships is open to African students and all European Union (EU) students around the globe.
The Warwick Alumni Scholarships is offered under the umbrella of The Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG). This group is an academic department of the University of Warwick, UK. They provide research, education and knowledge transfer in engineering, manufacturing and technology. They also provide taught and research degree for pstgraduate students at the University campus and its oversea centres – China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Cyprus, Russia and Thailand.
Level/Fields of Study: Master Degree Programme in any selected courses offered at the university. See the List of WMG full-time MSc Courses.
Who are to apply? EU and International students (Including students form Africa).
Author’s Recommended Posts:
- Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Scholarships at University of British Columbia, 2020
- Google AI Residency Program For Young Graduates, 2020
Benefits of Warwick Alumni Master Scholarships
The Warwick Alunmi Scholarships partially covers the tuition fee. Apart from the scholarships, studying at the university on the listed courses by the WMG provides students with management education skill, real business opportunity and exposure to industrial applications.
- You must have successfully completed, or be currently completing, an undergraduate degree in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick.
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2020/21.
- Available to Home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies.
How To Apply
There is no separate application for the Warwick School of Engineering Alumni Scholarships. Interested students will automatically be considerd for the scholarship once offered an admission in any chosen courses in the university.
Thus, students eager to study at the University of Warwick, UK come 2020 are to apply for a WMG Master’s course as soon as possible.
Application Deadline: July 2020.
For more information on the scholarships visit Warwick Alumni Master Scholarships in UK, 2020.