The Hague University of Applied Science, Netherlands offer the World Citizen Talent Scholarships to international students. The scholarships are open to prospective postgraduate students (Master) at the university. They are created to support academically enthusiastic and self motivated international students seeking to further their studies abroad.
World Citizen Talent Scholarships are offered annually with focus on the students outside the Netherlands and who don’t live in Netherlands – including African students at large.
Level/Field of Study: Master and PhD degree program in the selected courses of study. See list of available courses for the scholarships.
Eligible Countries: All student from all countries except Netherlands.
More scholarship posts:
- Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship
- Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships
- Fulbright Scholarships to Study in USA
Benefits of the World Citizen Talent Scholarships
The scholarships is up to three(3) in number and each worth EUR 5,000.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
- Come from outside The Netherlands and don’t live in the Netherlands.
- Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 31 March for the upcoming academic year.
Applicant for the World Citizen Talent Scholarship are to follow these steps for the application:
Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online application tool.
Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences and how you can contribute to the programme of your choice. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
For more information visit World Citizen Talent Scholarships At Netherlands.