The York University, Canada via the Faculty of Science calls for application into the great York Science Scholars Award (YSSA) program from both domestic and international students. The award is inline with the faculty vision of preparing global thinkers to advance knowledge and human progress in the field of sciences.
Level /Field of Study: Undergraduate degree programme in fields of sciences under the faculty.
Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students
More scholarship posts:
- UEA International Development Scholarships
- The Oxford-Arlan Hamilton & Earline Butler Sims Scholarship
- A.B Duke Scholarship Program At Duke University, USA
The York Science Scholars Award program combines:
- a $5,000 entrance scholarship
- a one-on-one mentorship from outstanding faculty members
- a guaranteed $5,000 paid summer research position for the summer following a student’s first year, and
- leading-edge research facilities.
- Undergraduate degree opens for Canadian and International students.
- All students, Canadian and International, who have applied for entrance to the York University Faculty of Science for full-time study starting in fall 2020, are eligible to apply for this program.
- For the purpose of admission, applicants must have a high academic achievement (minimum 80% admission average or equivalent),
- English Language Requirement: Applicants outside the home country whose official language is not English will often need to provide proof of the language ability order to be able to study there.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the scholarship are to visit the official scholarship website or the university portal to view, fill and submit the application form and also apply for an admission. Other application requirements – YSSA Personal Statement guidelines and Topics as well the YSSA Reference form are to seen on the university website.
Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2020.
To learn more about the scholarship visit official website – York Science Scholars Award in Canada.